About Bad Apples
Matt Bogdan - lead vocal/guitar, Mike Happel - drums/percussion/vocal, Brad Rickard - guitar/vocal, Pat Martin - bass/guitar
The Baltimore, Maryland rock band, Bad Apples has shared the stage with national acts Jimmie's Chicken Shack, Cinder Road (EMI/Union),
Mohair (Ear Candy/Grunion), June (Victory) and Hot Rod Circuit (Immortal). They released their self-produced EP, Left Standing, in
March of 2007. They recorded their LP, Devil's Advocate, at Orion studios in March of 2012. It was mixed and Mastered by the proclaimed Engineer Drew Mazurek. Their single Crazy, has gained radio play on Baltimore, Maryland's #1 Rock Station WIYY 98 Rock's Noise in the Basement,
Charleston, South Carolina's WAVF 96 Wave and WYBB 98X along with Locals Only Radio and many other internet radio stations.
"When I listen to the Bad Apples, I really do hear a band that has the potential to make it big. 'Left Standing' embodies what the
current rock scene needs a lot more of: a wholly original band with an ambition all their own. Go on, take a bite." - Thomas D. Szewc
Devil's Advocate (March 2012), Single "Jeckyl" - 97.9 WIYY (Baltimore, MD) 800.767.1098
Left Standing EP (March 2007), Single "Crazy"- 97.9 WIYY (Baltimore, MD) 800.767.1098
- "These Bad Apples sound pretty good." --Scott Weybright, of Patuxent Publishing Company
- "Bad Apples more than just a three piece band. They're proving they're here to stay." Valerie Knepp, Montage Writer
- "No bad seeds in these apples" --Emily Campbell, Examiner Staff Writer
- "...an up and coming band" --Cheryl Keffer, Times Herald Writer
- Bad Apples has performed at benefit shows such as the Habitats for Humanity and multiple Relays for life to benefit cancer research.
- I Won't Breathe
off the Left Standing EP
was chosen by Indie-Music.com as Editor's pick in June of 2007.
Full band electric requirements:
-3 stage monitors, 2 boom stands. House board must at least 8 inputs
-Band can supply all of the above and PA system if needed.